Monday, August 09, 2010

Update...

So, I've been working to get another part of my story up so everyone can read it. I do have some, but it's not much. I've been editing parts of what I had posted before, which is why I took it down. I will put the finished part up again, it includes the character descriptions of just about everyone introduced in the story, and more general information to tie the story together. I'll be posting that soon, along with what I finish tonight. That way I can encourage myself to write up until the parts I already have written. I'm hoping to make the entire story at least 75 pages on microsoft word, but I would like to get to 100. I have two and a half more days to write of one scene I need, then another day that needs much more detail and I've caught up to a pre-written part of the story. That needs added detail as well. Then I'll be almost completed but I'll most likely add 'fluff' or just more days. I'll see what happens as I write because even though I try to generally plan my story, something sneaks it's way in and surprises me.

No comments: