Friday, April 09, 2010

Januarius, Februarius, Martius,... Aprilis?

Hodie quintum ante diem Idus Aprilis est. Today is 5 days before the 13th of April. I'm not sure how correct it is in Latin grammar-wise, but the words are correct.

Found out today that I have A's in every single class of mine, for the end of last marking period and currently. If I keep an A this marking period, I might not have to take any finals. This is pretty sweet because I don't want to have to come in during the final days for seniors. This whole month the seniors that finished their graduation projects get to come in late, a whole period late since juniors have PSSA testing. I love being able to sleep in an extra hour. It's perfect since I can never get to sleep at night... then again, I stay up later now so, the extra hour is  actually non-existent.

I really want to write more lyrics, but I can't decide what to write them on. I'm thinking maybe, actually I'm not really sure what I'm thinking. I'll try to string lyrics together, like I normally do in the end when they just come out.

I have vocab to study for tomorrow, I need to keep my straight 100% on vocab tests streak continuing. So far I have 7 in a row, vocab 8 is tomorrow. Yeah, I somehow am that good, some weird wiring in my brain is all I can think of. Almost equally balanced left and right brain, that normally doesn't happen, from what I've found.

Goodnight and much love,

Claire Crystalline

No comments: