Sunday, March 14, 2010

"Come to my garden....

Come sweet day." That was probably one of the craziest musicals I've ever been a part of. Stage right headset this year instead of Left like last year. The Wizard of Oz was definitely my favorite musical by far, so hard and complicated, but this year's Secret Garden was a ton of fun. We tore the entire set down in like 4 hours, not even, it was ridiculous. This Tuesday we get to start on Dance Theater.

I still haven't seen Alice in Wonderland. I really wanted to see it opening night but I never got the chance to because of the rehearsal for the musical and because my friend couldn't go see it with me. I'm normally not allowed out after curfew and that night wouldn't have been an exception. I was too tired to see it anyway. I was allowed to go to the cast parties though and they were so much fun. We got to sing Happy Birthday to Mrs. Kautter and she loved it, she almost started crying. Then we watched the performance and saw all the stuff we couldn't and could do which was good.

I have all of my projects done it feels like except for my term paper which I just started today. I have three weeks to finish it and I think I'll have plenty of time because I know the Romans and it's something I'm interested in. I finished my spring car, my sonnet, all the crazy projects for my PES class, Political and Economic Systems of the United States.. that's a thoroughly interesting class.. I really don't like most of the people in it which makes it entirely too difficult to concentrate.

Anyway, I have to get off the computer, but I'm going to shoot for more posts. I miss writing. I mainly can't post because my laptop has become ridiculous and won't start up in less than 30 minutes. I need Drew or someone to look at it.. I think I'll just export everything, sell it and then buy a new one that isn't under Dell. Maybe like Acer or HP or something, just not another Dell nor Windows Vista. I loathe both of them.

Goodnight all. Love,

Claire Crystalline <33

No comments: