Thursday, January 21, 2010

I Write Sins, Not Tradgedies

"What a shame the poor groom's bride is a WHORE."

Is it weird to say that's what I feel like my life is right now? I feel like everyone around me is all, 'Oh yeah, I had sex with my boyfriend.... blahblahblah.' Honestly? What ever happened to having morals? Why did suddenly everyone just throw everything they've learned out the window and just started having sex with people for no reason?

And then I'm the apparent 'go to' person, because everyone keeps coming to ME and talking to ME about their love lives. I don't want any part in it, I'm working on my own, thank you very much for noticing and/or caring. It's like the word 'virgin' has no meaning to it anymore, it's just one of THOSE words people giggle at because they think it's funny.

And so I'm supposed to handle these situations 'with a sense of poise and rationality.' I have, but then people take that for, 'oh, she understands my situation, lets keep talking to her.' No thank you. Please go away and talk to a counselor, or your mother since I'm sure she'll freak out when you get pregnant. I'm almost at the point where it's time to just 'close the Goddamn door' and not listen to anything anyone else says, because there comes a time when I need to take care of myself and not every other person on the planet.

But then of course, all my friends would get mad because I'm not being very friend-like to them and they dislike not being able to talk about how they want everything in life but can't stand to hurt people. It's enough to want to pull my hair out. And might I add that when I want to talk about something simple like that fact I like someone they completely blow it off like I'm not as important as they are.

I'm not taking it anymore though. The next person that wants advice I'll say that I'll listen, but no advice because I have none.

Anywayy, that was a fun rant to a song.. So I got to hang out with Brandy on Wednesday and we went to the mall together. I got a dress and matching shoes, totally my prom dress. :] It's sooooo pretty. I love it. I'm thinking I might get senior pictures taken with it. :]

I'll be on later, hopefully, I love you all,
Goodnighttt<333

ClaireCrystalline

No comments: