Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Clear as Crystalline

Yet I couldn't see it coming. Yet again and again and again. Of course. Always happens.

Anywayyyyy. Term paper revisions that don't exist are almost done, economics of Vegetarianism and Veganism project, inspired by Mahalia_Pikachu, barely started and my life is being overrun with drama. I'm a writer, and I feel lost, I can't find words to describe how I feel right now, just empty, a shell. I feel so exposed, so wrong, so incorrect as though nothing is right with who I am.

I always tell everyone, yeah, I'm great friends with you when in all honesty, I have no clue who my friends are. I know the ones that are the furthest away are better friends than the ones I see daily. I've felt like I haven't known who I was for over a month, I was just a shell without a thought for so long, but someone came along and gave me a second look and air to breathe, it thawed my lungs and I came back. And now, they're gone again and I'm incased in this unknown again that I never understood.

I always wonder what people are thinking of me, what runs through their head when they see me, yet I've never gotten past that barrier and been able to see what's coming next. If I bring about my downfall, does that make me a Shakespearean tragic hero?

No comments: