Monday, February 20, 2012

I'd capture the phrases, inside the cage beneath my chest

and keep it locked for days.

I miss The Academy Is... so much. I lost my poem using little more than just the titles of their songs off of SANTI. I worked so hard on that just to make everything fit. Hopefully I wrote it down somewhere.. Maybe I'll find it one day. I miss them so much.. I hope Beckett tours again.. or does something. Now that Genevieve is almost 5 now, maybe he can? Plenty of bands tour and they have kids.

It's weird.. The more I talk to Ricky, the more I have the desire to listen to TAI... and no it's not because of Beckett. I came across this today.. and it's exactly what I feel for Beckett. It's called Aesthetic attraction..
When one sees another person or persons as attractive, nice looking, handsome or beautiful, but does not feel any desire to be in a romantic, sexual or sensual relationship with them.
I don't have any sexual or romantic attraction to him.. I'd love to be his friend where we could sit and talk for hours. But he's pretty much.... fantastic looking.




I'm not the type who lusts after people. And I think that's a huge misconception nowadays. If I think someone is attractive, people automatically assume that I'd want sexual things from them. Not true. At all. I just think they're beautiful.

No comments: